Superfoods. Natural gifts for prevention and recovery
The word “superfood” has appeared in our dictionary relatively recently. And many who do not know what we are talking about, think that this is some kind of super-calorie fast-digesting food for bodybuilders or special forces soldiers. In fact, a special natural supplement made in the form of powders, juices, dried herbs, roots, seeds, algae and berries is decorated with this catchy foreign word.
Obvious advantages and inevitable disadvantages
Among the indisputable advantages of superfoods, the following positions should be noted:
- natural origin using environmentally friendly cooking processes;
- an impressive number of positive reviews from consumers and experts;
- an inspiring variety of assortment;
- minimum restrictions on applications;
- long shelf life;
- an extremely simple way to use without a strict time frame;
- no side negative effects.
It is clear that superfood is not a panacea for serious diseases. It is necessary to understand that before you is a promising harmless product that can supplement your diet with a unique complex of rare trace elements that will contribute to the overall strengthening and healing of the body.
Like any marketable product, superfood has the following disadvantages:
- quite high cost;
- the rapidly growing number of counterfeits;
- a large number of myths about the dangers and benefits of the product;
- undesirable consequences in case of a serious overdose.
Do not hope that a carefully selected superfood will quickly relieve you of excess weight or help cure osteochondrosis. This line of natural supplements is designed primarily to maintain metabolic balance, which in turn will have a positive effect on overall health. Because a normal metabolism saturates our cells with the necessary energy, effectively removing toxins and toxins from our organs.
Potential Effects with Regular Use
- growth of physical and emotional tone;
- exacerbation of gustatory and olfactory sensations;
- normalization of vision;
- reducing the rate of skin aging;
- tangible strengthening of immunity;
- balance of metabolism;
- increasing psycho-emotional adaptation;
- acceleration of the breakdown of fat cells;
- mental balance with improved sleep.
Many advertising texts groundlessly claim that superfoods help get rid of such complex pathologies as depression, diabetes mellitus, hypertension, cardiac arrhythmia. Such loud statements can be viewed solely as a marketing ploy. And we will emphasize once again – these natural products are effective suppliers of useful micronutrients.